The Governing Body
The Governing Body has the responsibility to act independently; establish strategy; formulate objectives to accomplish goals; formulate values and norms; guarantee integrity; appoint staff and management; evaluate management; and specify competencies.
Mrs Anneke Heckroodt
Mr Christo Jacobs
Ds Jampie Nel
Sub-Committee: Professional Services, Assets
Rev Stephen Nicholson
Sub-Committee: Professional Services
Dr Christo van der Walt
Sub-Committee: Manage Governing Body, Fundraising, Executive Committee
Mr Koos van Tonder
Finance, Executive Committee
Dr Henri Weideman
Sub-Committee: Executive Committee, Professional Services, Assets
- Ensure transparency regarding Ramot’s activities;
- Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders;
- Responsible and accountable for Ramot’s assets.
Besides being knowledgeable about the environment in which Ramot operates, quarterly meetings are held. Committees meet to manage finances, assets, marketing/fundraising, professional services and human resources
- The management staff acts in the best interest of Ramot at all times and acts independently from external influences.
- All actions are conducted and decisions made with integrity, honesty, and in accordance with the law.
- Includes identifying and managing risks, monitoring results and ensuring effective internal control;
- Monitoring management outcomes and rewarding accordingly;
- Ensuring follow-up planning; and
- Ensuring all activities are conducted in accordance with the law and policies.